High flexibility and accountability throughout a controlled development lifecycle
- Clients, managers, developers, and testers have more transparency and better visibiltiy
- Faster return on investment (ROI) and lower risk
- Lower defect density and higher productivity
CGI’s development and delivery capability is achieved through Agile and Iterative development.
We use the Agile/Scrum methodology through daily scrum meetings, multiple sprint cycles, and through the use of product backlogs. We also use the Iterative approach through scope development, requirements and architecture, and design and testing, as shown in the graphic below.
Benefits to the Client:
- Seamless any-shore management
- Reduced communication and dependencies
- Standardization on client’s tools like project tracking and traceability
- Unbiased collection of business requirements
- Development of knowledge repository
- Economical resource management
- Flexible and scalable model in line with growing needs
Charter Global at a Glance
Charter Global Clients