Quality throughout every aspect of the process
- QA processes for development and continuous improvement
- Depth of experience in manual and automated testing
- Comprehensive control over each testing stage through metrics
- Quality goals must be tracked against corporate objectives
- Project Health Index and Process Compliance Index are also part of the quality goals
- Every project must complete the project closure process and send a completion report to corporate QA
- Once every six months, organizational baselines are released and compared against the corporate objectives
- We are audited annually for PCI Compliance, CMM, and our networks are checked for any security breach
- For different project types, including development, testing, and work requests, key metrics are tracked.
Quality Assurance Expertise
Charter Global’s strategy toward quality assurance improves the entire process and all projects have quantitative quality goals.
Requirements Stability Index
Shows the test impact during the course of the project by measuring the dimension of changes in terms of number of requests and amount of rework.
Test Design Coverage
Measures the percentage of test case coverage against the number of test requirements.
Test Case Preparation Productivity
Determines the number of test cases that can be prepared per person-day of effort.
Test Case Execution Productivity
Measures the number of test cases that can be executed per person-day of effort.
Defect Leakage (%)
Measures the number of defects that leaked to the following phase. The less leakage, the better the software quality.
Charter Global’s resources were deployed to:
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Design and develop software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between software systems, develop specifications and performance requirements, and resolve customer problems
- Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system
- Coordinate installation of software system
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance
Charter Global at a Glance
Charter Global Clients