SAP Fiori addresses the most broadly and frequently used SAP functions such as workflow approvals, information look-ups, and self-service tasks. Charter Global’s SAP Fiori Apps for HANA provide real time, easy access across devices — desktops, tablets, and smartphones. Learn more in our April 27 lunchtime webinar and sign up for a free trial.
Charter Global’s Fiori apps are more than a user interface (UI). They enable SAP Fiori users to start a process on their desktop and continue it on a tablet or smartphone while on the go. The Fiori applications are built with SAPUI5. SAP Fiori 2.0 is the latest evolution of the user experience (UX) for SAP S/4HANA.
SAP Fiori App Types:
- Transactional apps allow users to perform SAP transactions on mobile devices as well as desktops. For instance, there is a transactional app for creating a leave of absence request and another for approving a purchase order.
- Fact sheets display information about key business objects in SAP. For example, there is a fact sheet app for viewing a central purchase contract. It allows users to also drill down into related entities, such as vendor contacts, items under contract, and terms.
- Analytical apps allow users to display key performance measures and other aggregate information about the business.
A complete list of current Fiori apps is available on SAP’s website.
Charter Global SAP Fiori Apps for Hana Cloud Platform:
Register now to attend the Thursday, April 27 lunchtime webinar which provides an overview of our Fiori apps and a live demo of our PO Approval & Notification App. Also, experience how the apps work by trying them in a 30-day free trial.
Charter Global offers pre-configured out-of-the-box SAP digital solutions positioned to extend your enterprise business processes to mobile. Our ready-to-implement apps leverage the Hana Cloud Platform to facilitate a successful digital transition and maximize the investment potential for existing SAP customers across industry sectors.
Charter Global’s team of SAP HCP and SAP Fiori experts offer a comprehensive range of strategies and services uniquely customized to your organizational needs. Our services combine valuable industry experience with proven technology expertise to address your digital and technology needs.
- Sales Credit Hold Notifications App – View and release credit hold sales orders from your mobile devices with our SAP Fiori based app powered by the Hana Cloud Platform.
- Data Visualization App for SAP Lumira – Extend your on-premise Lumira dashboards to mobile over the Hana Cloud Platform and improve mobility and access to key data visualizations with our SAP Fiori based app.
- WEBI Connector for SAP Lumira – Accelerate the import of data into SAP Lumira by reading and converting any WEBI report into a Lumira story and create key data visualizations faster with our WEBI Connector.
- PO Approval App – Review and approve purchase orders from your mobile device and reduce delays in procurement with our SAP Fiori based app.
UI Development Toolkit for SAPUI5
SAPUI5 offers powerful development concepts:
- One consistent user experience for your apps
- Responsive across browsers and devices – smartphones, tablets, desktops
- Built-in extensibility concepts at code and application level
- Data binding types and Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Feature-rich UI controls for handling complex UI patterns and predefined layouts for typical use cases
- UI controls automatically adapt themselves to the capabilities of each device
- Full translation support
- Keyboard interaction support and accessibility features
Sign up for a free 30-day trial of our SAP Fiori solutions or JD Edwards apps.