SAP Hybris is one of the leading eCommerce software platforms and continues to thrive under the new brand name. SAP Hybris evolved into SAP C/4HANA, in order to showcase the various add-ons to the SAP eCommerce software. SAP C/4HANA enhances the customer experience through additional offerings such as cloud solutions for marketing, commerce, sales, service, and customer data.
The name change was part of SAP’s CEO, Bill McDermott’s, desire to expand their cloud-based services to further challenge rivals. SAP C/4HANA (Hybris) Commerce Cloud allows you to create a cross-channel content strategy which improves user experience. Due to SAP C/4HANA’s adaptable capabilities, this eCommerce Cloud software provides the ability to manage multiple business models on a single platform, as well as the ability to engage and understand customers through their commerce experience and habits.
Change is constant and necessary for advancement. Numerous industries understand the importance of change and implement this into their business model. Charter Global seeks to aid businesses modernize with the ever-changing times. Implementing software like SAP C/4HANA can take time and be costly. Overall, the benefits outweigh the costs.
Can the cost be low while the benefits and quality stays the same? Yes, Charter Global is doing this with its pre-configured Hybris based solution which comes with most of the capabilities built out of the box. We have found the ideal approach to keep costs low, shorten the implementation cycle while delivering a high-quality solution. This is how we achieved this goal when implementing SAP Hybris for our client, Professional Plumbing Group (PPG) a leading plumbing company that designs, manufactures, markets and distributes high-quality plumbing products to their customers. The implementation was completed in four months and PPG decided to retain Charter Global for ongoing enhancements, upgrades and technical support.
Our Team worked closely with PPG to install and run their eCommerce platform as well as train their staff with necessary skills to manage SAP Hybris. “Charter Global has been an awesome partner for Professional Plumbing Group. We’ve used them since the very beginning for this eCommerce project and we plan on using them continued in the future and even on other projects,” Phil Bauer, VP Information Technology of PPG said. “The Charter Global team that I worked with was one of the best teams I’ve ever worked on. Their knowledge, experience, and dedication were next to none.”
Benefits of SAP C/4HANA (Hybris) Commerce Cloud
- Manage content and your entire catalog from one place.
- Manage relationships with different suppliers, distributors and partners from a single platform.
- Quick and easy order processing across all channels, including complex arrangements such as bulk ordering, order replenishment and multi-channel fulfillment.
- Support for different buyer types, purchasing processes and payment options.
- Customers can manage their own accounts, assigning access rights, setting up purchasing limits and maintaining individual budgets.
- Support for complex product configurations and specifications, including products with multiple dimensions and price lists tailored for individual customers.
- Smart Editis part of SAP Hybris’s Customer Experience, a next-generation web content management solution that enables organizations to create even more relevant, personalized, and exceptional experiences.
- The HybrisCustomer Service module provides a dedicated solution for call-center environments.
- The Omni Commerce Connect (OCC) is a next-generation commerce API that offers a broad set of commerce and data services, which enables you to use and leverage the complete SAP Hybris Commercefunctionality anywhere in your existing application landscape.
- Supports efficient search and navigation. Supports Faceted search or Faceted Filtering.
- Promotion Engineprovides a platform for companies to innovate their online marketing strategies.
- The Social Commerce Module enables you to create wish-lists and reviews of products in an online shop.
- Assisted Service Module (ASM) enables customer service personnel to provide real-time customer sales and service support using the same storefront across the omni-channel framework.
- Supports multi-channel publishing system that allows you to easily maintain websites content management and publishing for commerce sites.
Ready to take the next steps? Get in contact with one of our representatives today. Get your eCommence platform set up and ready to market for a fraction of the standard cost. More information can be found in related case studies here or watch a client testimonial here.