The client is a leading digital marketing solutions company that empowers millions nationwide to find apartments and houses for rent. Through their brands, the client continues to simplify the apartment search experience while driving quality advertiser leads that result in occupancies and a high return on investment. With their powerful online and mobile solutions that provide prospective renters with the information and tools they need, the client connects consumers with a home that reflects their personal lifestyles.
The Charter Global Team was able to solve their slow QA problem from using the agile process in application development. They noticed some issues with the application and have been unable to find quick solutions. The problem has lingered for more than a year.
Charter Global resolved this problem by:
• Consulting, identification & fixing the issues. We ran initial diagnostic tests
• Building the best system by iteratively questioning each and every aspect and underlying assumption, rather than breaking the system
• Implementing QA automation framework
• Finally, advising the client on the best suitable QA tools for their business and product
Tools Used: Nightwatch, Jenkins, GitHub, Saucelabs
QA efficiency drastically improved and the QA process became fast enough to meet up with their agile process needs. The client is now able to schedule release once every week. Furthermore:
• Production Cycle reduced from 3 weeks to 1 week
• Bug rate reduced from 6% to 2%