Staying current on innovative technologies
for your business can be challenging.
Scrum is an Agile framework for managing complex development projects effectively. This simple methodology improves collaboration and communication to help a team in meeting project goals. Charter Global’s development and solution delivery team undergoes a strict agile and iterative assessment. We integrate the agile methodology through scrum meetings, sprint cycles, and through the use of product backlogs.
Why Agile for your dev project?
- Industry Best Practice for complex IT projects
- Iterative, incremental, and seamless onshore/offshore management
- Provides team with a clear direction
- More rapid project feedback cycle to identify issues early
- Reduced time from development to production through DevOps practice
- Improved communication and transparency for better collaboration
- Daily team status report
- Unbiased assessment of business resources and objectives
- Enhanced decision-making capabilities
- Multi-dimensional engagement models for on-time delivery
- Development of knowledge repository
- Economical resource management
- Prioritize requirements based on customer feedback channels