Continuous Delivery (CD) enables your team to develop and release software more rapidly and reliably.
You can’t have Continuous Delivery (CD) without Continuous Integration (CI). CI automates integration, and the testing of code in the development environment. While CD/CI can significantly improve the way you deliver applications, it is complex and can be challenging to implement. Charter Global’s team of developers have expertise in technologies such as Ansible, Jenkins, Nagios, and Splunk. Their proven experience in managing such innovative and complex DevOps projects ensures a successful CD/CI deployment.
“Our Continuous Delivery project had a significant impact on how we conduct our business. Charter Global was able to take our delivery system to the next level so we can respond more quickly to consumer needs.”
– Tippu Gagguturu, CIO of Allconnect
Why Continuous Development?
- Automating pipeline deployment reduces cycle times and provides more rapid feedback.
- Delivering software releases more quickly helps the company stay ahead of the competition.
- Engaging experienced resources expedites production of new features.
- The Charter Global CD toolset helps to establish a services oriented architecture (SOA).
- Continuous Integration automates integration and testing in the development environment.
- The DevOps team receives user feedback more quickly.
- More frequent releases decrease code changes, making identifying and fixing issues easier.
- Having a CD pipeline makes the release process more reliable, reducing risk and stress.
Charter Global CD Toolset
- JIRA for full SDLC management of releases
- Ansible for all infrastructure configuration management
- Jenkins for automated builds and deployments
- Homogeneous deployment procedures per environment
- Easily supports rapid micro releases, plus single click rollbacks
- Significant investment in information security