Learn about Charter Global’s Innovative JD Edwards App Library
Register for the Thursday, May 25, lunchtime webinar.
If you missed the opportunity to see Charter Global’s session at Collaborate17, now is your chance to see it again. Charter Global SVP, Anil Koul, and Sr. Manager of Digital Solutions, Matt Lamb, will provide an overview of the innovative Oracle JD Edwards App Library.
Charter Global is the only Oracle partner to offer apps for JDE users. The over 30 innovative pre-built native mobile apps enable you to extend your Oracle JD Edwards business processes to mobile devices. We offer a free 30-day trial of our JD Edwards and SAP Fiori apps.
- Leverage Oracle MCS to go live in weeks.
- Use implemented JDE business processes.
- Carry over your JDE sign-on credentials.
- No new tasks to create on JDE Menu or E1 pages.
- Reuse custom objects and built-in JDE business logic.
- No new package builds or promotions of Object Management Workbench.
Register for the webinar.
Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 12pm EST
Contact us to schedule a live demo of our JD Edwards apps and learn about our free 30-day trial.