What is digital transformation? Everything you need to know about how technology is reshaping business
Digital transformation is underway across all industries. Do you have your digital plan in place?
A digital transformation strategy helps organizations to fully leverage the potential of new technologies for greater innovation in the future. It is inevitable, and it is critical for streamlining business processes and maximizing profitability in today’s ecosystem. Implementing a digital strategy is not just about business success, however, it is about changing your business model for sustainable business growth.
According to Gartner: “The market for public cloud services is continuing to demonstrate high rates of growth across all markets. This strong growth reflects a shift away from legacy IT services to cloud-based services, due to increased trend of organizations pursuing a digital business strategy.”
Your digital transformation strategy starts with answering essential questions about your business because you are also building bridges between the current state and your desired long-term vision. The strategy lays the foundation for a staged approach with a clear road map, involving a variety of stakeholders, to achieve digital transformation across the organization.
If you don’t have a plan in place for your digital strategy, you are already behind the curve. To succeed in your transformation, it’s a good practice to engage experienced resources with extensive industry backgrounds who can recommend the best technologies and processes for your organization and industry.
Strategy Action Steps:
- Engage digital transformation experts — leverage their experience
- Analyze and prioritize significant stages in the road map
- Develop a road map that includes intermediate goals and long term goals
- Design for innovation, optimization, agility, and scale
- Identify potential road blocks and pain points
- Include core intangible assets: customers, data
- Connect technologies and data (sources) across functions
- Gap bridges with customers and stakeholders
- Learn, measure, re-assess, scale, and innovate
Charter Global has a dedicated ERP practice that provides solutions and consulting services for SAP and JD Edwards clients. Our experts have proven experience in multiple technologies and industries. With our valuable technology partnerships and best practice program management methodologies, we ensure your transformation occurs with minimal risk and disruption to your business.
Charter Global is the only Oracle partner that offers JD Edwards mobile apps.
The Charter Global Oracle JD Edwards App Market features over 30 pre-configured, customizeable native mobile apps designed for rapid implementation. We leverage the Oracle MCS platform to both transform and extend your JDE enterprise business processes to digital and mobile experience in a matter of weeks.
If you are interested in learning more, contact ERPsolutions@CharterGlobal.com to schedule a live demo of our apps. Also, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial to test drive our innovative Oracle JD Edwards apps and SAP Fiori apps.
Our experienced team can help your business:
- Determine how to drive digital transformation in your organization
- Generate improved ROI, greater operational efficiency, and enhanced team collaboration
- Learn how JDE apps can be customized to your organization’s needs saving you time and dev costs
- Develop strategies to go mobile and connect business processes efficiently in weeks using Oracle MCS
For the May 25 live webinar, Introduction to Charter Global’s Oracle JD Edwards App Market, featuring panelists.
– Anil Koul, Senior Vice President Digital Solutions & Consulting
– Matt Lamb, Senior Manager Digital Solutions & Consulting
Charter Global has 20+ years of experience and 1100+ professionals with a database of nearly 2 million consultants. We specialize in staffing resources, cloud technologies, open source, DevOps, mobility, ecommerce, and custom application development. We serve mid-size and Fortune 1000 companies such as Verizon, AT&T, and NCR.
By Matt Lamb, Senior Manager Digital Solutions & Consulting